We Are Hiring!
Noriko's House Cleaning is growing and looking for our next awesome employee. If you would like to work for a company where you will be respected and appreciated apply now!
- Top Pay ($18.80-26.10 per job ticket hour - actual hourly pay may be more due to your ability to embrace our cleaning system)
- Mom-friendly hours (8:00 to 5:00)
- No nights
- No weekends
- Stay in shape while you work
- Paid training
- Paid vacation
- A great work environment
Finally, a job you're going to love!!
House Cleaning Technician (Open Position)
As a Home Cleaning Technician, you’ll be responsible for approximately 20 customer accounts where you will provide home cleaning services on a one-time or recurring basis. Most of our technicians work solo (rather than in teams) and clean 1-3 homes per day. You’ll be responsible for completing our cleaning service checklist and providing great customer service to our clients.
Join a Great Team
- Paid bi-weekly ($18.80-$26.10 per hour) - $500-700+/week
- 8:00-5:00 M-F (no nights or weekends)
- One week of paid training
- Paid vacation time after 1 year
- Positive work environment
- A full menu of Aflac benefits available through payroll deduction
- All uniforms, supplies, and equipment furnished by the company
- Cleaning experience helpful, but not required.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Must have a reliable car, valid driver’s license and auto insurance.
- Must be willing to use your car to get to and from customer locations.
- Must speak some English.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check.
- Able to work Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:00 am and 5:00 pm
We Are Looking For Great Employees!
- Hard-working, reliable & punctual
- Great attitude - professional and positive
- Able to deliver great customer service
- Detail-oriented -- fast but focused -- able to clean quickly without losing quality
- Cares about the company, the customer, and teammates